29 July 2009

Stoked on Squamish

What is it about skiing the Mowich Face that makes me more interested in rock climbing? I don't know, but it was the case in 2005 and it seems to be the case now.

Squamish really does have it all. The 700 m granite cliffs of the Chief at the head of the Howe Sound have blown my mind. Ryan and I took the bus to climb there two weekends in a row. Eco-warriors, baby!

Snake, St Vitus Dance, and Ultimate Everything

Thanks for the good times, Ryan.

In addition to fixing the MouseOvers for Safari and adding more MouseOvers, I'm moving all the advertisements to the bottom of the pages. (These things will take some time because I'm trying to have a life.) If you're entertained enough to read a whole TR, maybe the geniuses at the dominant search engine will have used keywords aptly enough to place something there that grabs your interest just enough to make you click on it. That's the idea, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home