31 July 2009

Ryanair

When I needed to get off the Scandinavian peninsula to go ski the Alps and I had been too stupid to think about it until two days prior to my departure from Finland, Ryanair saved my ass. Now there's an article about Ryanair in the New York Times and I'm going to link to it from here, particularly because their CEO suggested that business class pastures on hypothetical transatlantic flights would receive oral sex. I really do need to get rich.

Ryanair is Thrifty, and Chief Makes No Apologies

Here's to you, Mr O'Leary, from a blogger who is NOT ranting about poor service. Long live cheap flights! I don't need a pot to piss in....

Maybe I'll work on those trip reports from Chamonix, Argentiere and La Grave next week. But tomorrow, I'm going to Squamish again.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous asswerked said...

oh yeah and what's with the pressurized cabin air huh? I don't want to pay for that shit, just resuscitate my ass on arrival... sleep induction AND acclimatization, WIN/WIN

12:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

+1 for fat peeps paying more for flights.

AK Air is now charging me for my 1st checked bag (WTF!?!?) even though chances are me + my checked bag still weighs less than most of those fat asses. Bitches.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oral sex at 15K feels better than sea level...

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home