24 June 2008

Buck Mountain

Took a trip up Buck Creek last week(end) and the views were great. The views were great after we finished skiing, that is. The weather wasn't quite on the same schedule as us. But I still enjoyed the views on the homeward hike. Here's a shot of Buck Mountain, quite the impressive specimen.



In other news, Fitz Cahall did an audio story called The Crusade about Ben Manfredi, Charlie Berg, the Hummels, and finally me. It's here:
The Crusade on Dirtbag Diaries

Here's a trip report I posted on the TGR forums about Jack Mountain. That was just a classic trip. I'll cherish it for a long time to come. A more detailed report will probably follow on my site at some point, who knows when.
http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125753

If you're in the PNW, I hope you're able to enjoy the beautiful weather coming our way this week. I certainly plan to take full advantage of it. If not, well, enjoy your desk and maybe get some pre/post-work skiing at one of the still-snowy passes.


_____________
<-|-55|-74|->
M@G!K NUMB3R$

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the line on buck?

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed listening to the audio. Love the history.

"He had the balls to pull it off, and he had the skill".

As always a fan, and a friend.

Best,

Mike
Kabul

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home